AM Relief 300 Tincture
High Potency CBD + Raw Unprocessed THCA + Micro-Dose THC = Relief.
The Fairwinds Relief 300 series starts with cold-pressed avocado oil, one of the healthiest oils available. Avocado has received prescription drug status in France and Germany and is marketed in Denmark as a food supplement for its anti-inflammatory effects. Non-psychoactive CBD & THCA alongside a crucial micro-dose of THC synergize perfectly with full-plant extract, a select terpene profile, essential oils, and powerful, proven herbal extracts to provide maximum support- all while remaining clear-minded for the highest daily functionality.
[27 servings per bottle]
Avocado Oil, Cannabis Concentrate, Herbal Extract Blend (Boswellia, Ginger, Turmeric), Sativa Cannabis Terpenes, Natural Flavors, Monk Fruit, Polysorbate.
Per Serving: 10mg CBD / 0.75mg THCA / 0.37mg THC
Per Package: 270mg CBD / 20mg THCA / 10mg THC
Delta-3-Carene, Eucalyptol, Pinene, Limonene, Proprietary Blend
Why Avocado Oil?
The Relief 300 formula starts with cold-pressed avocado oil, one of the healthiest oils available due to its natural content of Omega fatty acids and a type of lipid called unsaponifiables. Furthermore, studies show that avocado oil assists with absorption – making it one of the most effective mediums to use in a liquid cannabis edible. With a soft, smooth, and non-oily feeling, avocado oil provides a clean, natural, & rich experience.
How To Use
– Start by gently squeezing the dropper at the top of the glass tube.
– Gently remove the dropper from the glass container and measure out to 0.6ml, using the lines on the dropper itself.
– Place the glass dropper directly under the tongue, and squeeze the rubber top to release the serving of oil. Wait 30-60 seconds before swallowing to allow the oil to fully absorb.
– The full effects can be expected within 10-30 minutes after the initial serving is administered.
– Continue to administer more tincture as necessary. Be sure to allow the oil to fully absorb between servings.
Note: When sublingually absorbing cannabis oil, the body will naturally absorb each serving with ease when there is less carrier oil.