PM Relief 300
High Potency CBD + Raw Unprocessed THCA + Micro-Dose THC = Relief
The Fairwinds Relief 300 series starts with organic cold pressed avocado oil, one of the healthiest oils available. Avocado has received prescription drug status in France and is marketed in Denmark as a food supplement for its anti-inflammatory effects. Non-psychoactive CBD & THCA along with all-so crucial micro-dose of THC is perfectly synergized with full plant extract, select terpene profile, essential oils and powerful safe & proven herbal extracts to provide maximum support while remaining clear minded for the highest daily functionality.
[27 servings per bottle]
Avocado Oil, cannabis concentrate, herbal extracts (Boswellia, Ginger, Turmeric), Indica cannabis terpenes, natural flavors, monk fruit, polysorbate.
Per Bottle: 270mg CBD / 20mg THCA / 10mg THC
Per Dropper: 10mg CBD / 0.75mg THCA / 0.37mg THC
Delta-3-Carene, Eucalyptol, Linalool, Myrcene, Proprietary blend
Why Avocado Oil?
The Relief 300 formula starts with an organic cold pressed avocado oil, one of the healthiest oils available due to its natural content of Omega fatty-acids and a type of lipid called unsaponifiables. Furthermore, studies show that avocado oil assists with absorption, making it one of the most effective mediums to use in a liquid cannabis edible. With a soft, smooth & non-oily feeling, avocado oil provides a clean, natural & rich experience.
How to use
– Start by gently squeezing the dropper at the top of the glass tube.
– Gently remove the dropper from the glass container and measure out to .6ml by using the graduated lines.
– Place the glass dropper directly under the tongue and squeeze the rubber top to release the serving of oil. Wait approximately 30-60 seconds for oil to fully absorb.
– Full effects of the product can be expected within 10-30 minutes after the initial serving is administered.
– Continue to administer more tincture as necessary to meet needs for personal circumstance. When administering a second serving, be sure to allow the oil to absorb in between servings.
[Pro Tip] When sublingually absorbing cannabis oil, the body will naturally absorb each serving with ease when there is less carrier oil.