The FLOW CBD Deep Tissue and Joint Gel is a powerful topical formula designed to penetrate the skin extremely fast. Research indicates that our formula may deliver cannabidiol into an affected area within just a few minutes, as opposed to much longer wait times traditionally seen with oil or water-based topicals. An effective blend of botanical extracts and cannabis in a fast-penetrating gel base put FLOW in a league of its own.
[1.1 Oz. jar]
Cosmetic Gel Base, Essential Oil and Terpene Blend (Bergamot, Citrus, Chamomile, Linalool, Eucalyptol, Borneol, Caryophyllene, Myrcene), Cannabis Oil, White Willow Bark, Comfrey Extract.
Per Jar: 146mg CBD / 4mg THC
Linalool, Limonene, Eucalyptol, Borneol, Caryophyllene, Myrcene
Bergamot, Citrus, Chamomile
How To Use
– FLOW Gel is designed for external use only.
– For best results, wash hands and clean the skin surrounding the targeted area prior to application.
– Apply a small amount of FLOW Gel to the targeted area (about the size of a dime).
– FLOW Gel should be rubbed onto the skin very gently, not massaged in. The ingredients in FLOW Gel allow the product to absorb within 1-3 minutes.
– FLOW Gel will begin to take effect within the first 2-5 minutes after application. After the first application, FLOW Gel can be reapplied as necessary without the risk of overuse.
Note: Some of the ingredients in FLOW Gel may cause minor irritations for those with sensitive skin. If too much FLOW gel is applied, users may experience a slight redness or itching sensation. In this case, remove any excess gel after application, and apply less on the next use. If skin irritation persists after multiple uses, stop use of the product and reach out to our support team at email@example.com