The FLOW CBD Deep Tissue and Joint Gel is a powerful topical formula designed to penetrate the skin extremely fast. Research indicates that our formula may deliver cannabidiol into an affected area within 5 minutes, as opposed to 40 min as seen with conventional oil or water-based topicals. An effective blend of botanical extracts and cannabis in a fast penetrating gel base make FLOW hands-down the best cannabis topical on store shelves.
[1.1 Oz. jar]
Cosmetic Gel Base, Essential Oil and Terpene Blend (Bergamot, Citrus, Chamomile, Linalool, Eucalyptol, Borneol, Caryophyllene, Myrcene), Cannabis Oil, White Willow Bark, Comfrey Extract.
Each jar contains:
146mg CBD, 4mg THC
Per Jar: 140mg CBD / 6mg THCA / 4mg THC
Linalool, Limonene, Eucalyptol, Borneol, Caryophyllene, Myrcene
Bergamot, Citrus, Chamomile
How to use
– FLOW Gel is designed for external use only.
– For best results, wash hands and clean the skin surrounding the targeted area prior to application.
– Apply a small amount of FLOW Gel to the targeted area (about the size of a dime)
– FLOW Gel should be rubbed into the skin gently. The ingredients in FLOW Gel allow the product to absorb quickly within 1-3 minutes.
– FLOW Gel will begin to take effect within the first 2-5 minutes after application. After the first application, FLOW Gel can be reapplied as necessary without the risk of overuse.
[Note] Some of the ingredients in FLOW Gel may cause minor irritations for those with sensitive skin. In the case that too much FLOW gel is applied, users may experience a slight redness and itching sensation. In this case, remove any excess FLOW gel after application and apply less on the next use. If skin irritation persists after multiple uses, stop use of the product and reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org