Spectrum 1200 is formulated to provide maximum support and a wide spectrum of benefits. Designed to be non-intoxicating while still leveraging the entourage effects, this tincture is crafted with essential oils, terpenes, herbal extracts, and a full spectrum of cannabinoids.
Spectrum 1200 PM is formulated to help you release tension in your body and enjoy a calmer state of mind – supporting a relaxing day or peaceful night.
The PM formula supports:
- Relaxation & tranquility
- Inflammation reduction
- Body & mind comfort
- Improved digestion
Organic Avocado Oil, Cannabis Oil w/ Terpenes, Essential Oil Blend (Sweet Orange, Lemon, Rosemary, Peppermine), Herbal Extract Blend (Boswellia, Ginger, Turmeric), Natural Mango Flavor
Terpenes: Limonene, Caryophyllene, Terpinolene, Myrcene, Nerol, Linalool, Eucalyptol
- Per Serving: 10.6mg CBD / 1mg CBG / 0.4mg THC
- Per Package: 1060mg CBD / 100mg CBG / 40mg THC
Why Avocado Oil?
Avocado oil contains a high supply of healthy, desirable mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated fatty acids alongside a whopping 13% Omega-6 composition, a profile that has been shown to help support wellness. This makes avocado oil more than just a carrier oil; it’s one of the powerful active ingredients!
Other tincture mediums are known to suffer from separation and have a high potential for microbial growth, and some are just plain unhealthy to consume. Fairwinds tinctures are formulated with an emphasis on purity and quality, are shelf-stable, and anti-microbial by design. With a soft, smooth, and non-oily feeling, avocado oil provides a clean, natural experience.
How To Use
– Start by gently squeezing the dropper at the top of the glass tube.
– Gently remove the dropper from the glass container and measure out to 0.5ml, using the lines on the dropper itself.
– Place the glass dropper directly under the tongue, and squeeze the rubber top to release the serving of oil. Wait 30-60 seconds before swallowing to allow the oil to fully absorb.
– Full effects can be expected within 10-30 minutes after the initial serving is administered.
– Continue to administer more tincture as necessary. Be sure to allow the oil to fully absorb between servings.
Note: When absorbing cannabis oil sublingually, the body will naturally absorb each serving with ease when there is less carrier oil.