CBD 20:1 Ratio Vape
The 20:1 Ratio high-CBD oil is our highest CBD to THC ratio available. With a micro-serving of THC to optimize effects, this ratio is non-intoxicating by design. We have found that ratios much higher than 20:1 have diminishing returns in terms of benefits.
Cannabis Concentrate, Cannabis Terpenes
– Cannabinoids: [Average Potency]
Caryophyllene, a-Pinene, b-Pinene, Delta-3-Carene, Limonene, Myrcene, Nerolidol, Proprietary Blend
How To Use
For Batteries with 510-thread
– Screw the cartridge top clockwise onto the top of your battery. Make sure the cartridge is snug on the battery to prevent damage to the threading.
– Turn on battery and place on the lowest heat setting to preserve terpenes for long-lasting flavor and effect.
Note: if the lighting on your battery blinks purple after securing the cartridge, try twisting the cartridge counter-clockwise so that the hardware is still secure, but not tightened to its maximum potential.
For Auto-Draw Batteries
– Screw the cartridge top clockwise onto the O-ring adapter (not included with cartridge).
– Drop cartridge into the magnetized holder on battery. The cartridge should fit snugly into the adapter port.