1:1 with Clinical Terpenes
Fairwinds is proud to introduce Washington’s first true Full Extract Cannabis Oil! Utilizing an innovative & multi-phase extraction process, our laboratory has created a comprehensive whole-plant blend, setting a new standard for cannabis concentrates. This ground-breaking production process captures a rich profile of essential cannabinoids, terpenes, and organic compounds normally left out of typical RSO. The additional extraction process yields components such as alkaloids, flavonoids, and polysaccharides found in cannabis juice. One gram of our juice concentrate is equivalent to 200 grams of fresh whole cannabis plant! Leaving the old-school syringe in the past, the FECO now comes in an easy-to-use, discreet pocket pen that guarantees a 25mg serving size with each click.
The 1:1 CBD to THC ratio provides a balanced cannabis effect by providing equal parts THC and CBD. The flavonoid-rich oil is blended with our clinical terpene blend to provide an optimal experience.
[40 servings per pen]
Cannabis Oil, Cannabis Juice Extract, Cannabis Terpenes, Glycerin Flakes.
Contains: Cannabis constituents extracted by food grade hydrocarbons and purified water.
Per Serving: 4mg CBD / 4mg THC / 4mg CBDA / 4mg THCA
Per Pen: 140mg CBD / 140mg THC / 140mg CBDA / 140mg THCA
Caryophyllene, Nerolidol, Terpinolene, Terpineol, Limonene, Delta-3-Carene, Pinene, Proprietary Blend.
– Important Cannabis Constituents:
Flavonoids, Alkaloids, Polysaccharides, Triterpenoids
Alongside many of the leading minds in cannabis research, we found it necessary to establish a new classification of how we think and talk about the effects of cannabis! By adding to the standard nomenclature with the term “Clinical Terpenes”, we aim to draw more attention to the individual effects of each terpene. Within this Clinical Terpene blend, you’ll find some of the same terpenes found in cannabis. For example, Limonene is commonly found in many uplifting Sativa strains. However, clinical studies on Limonene have shown much greater benefits than just a simple energy boost. Data has shown this terpene to reduce stress as well as increase the absorption of other terpenes and cannabinoids!
How To Use
– Remove the cap and firmly twist the base of the pen clockwise to break the child proof seal. (There is no need to remove the perforated wrap).
– After removing the cap, prime your FECO dispenser by pointing the stainless-steel tip up & twisting the base clockwise (this will purge the air and bring the oil to the top). Each rotation will make a clicking sound. (NOTE: Dispenser should be held with stainless steel tip up until the oil is level before attempting to prime).
– After the cartridge is primed, rotate an additional full rotation until it clicks for your first serving. Occasionally the first serving can be less than 25mg.
– Slightly rotate the base counter clock-wise after dispensing to pull the oil back into the tip to avoid spillage. Replace the cap when not in use.
Note for those sensitive to flavor: CBDA, THCA & terpenes can sometimes have a mild bitterness. To reduce this impact, try storing each serving in an empty capsule for easy access and use!