1:10 High THC with Clinical Terpenes
Fairwinds is proud to introduce Washington’s first true Full Extract Cannabis Oil! Utilizing an innovative & multi-phase extraction process, our laboratory has created a comprehensive whole-plant blend, setting a new standard for cannabis concentrates. This ground-breaking production process captures a rich profile of essential cannabinoids, terpenes, and organic compounds normally left out of typical RSO. The additional extraction process yields components such as alkaloids, flavonoids, and polysaccharides found in cannabis juice. One gram of our juice concentrate is equivalent to 200 grams of fresh whole cannabis plant! Leaving the old-school syringe in the past, the FECO now comes in an easy-to-use, discreet pocket pen that guarantees a 25mg serving size with each click.
The 1:10 CBD to THC ratio provides a potent cannabis effect with each serving delivering a hefty dose of THC. A small amount of CBD synergizes to improve the benefits of THC. The oil is blended with clinical terpenes to provide an optimal experience.
Cannabis Oil, Cannabis Juice Extract, Cannabis Terpenes, Glycerin Flakes.
Contains: Cannabis constituents extracted by food grade hydrocarbons and purified water.
Per Serving: 8mg THC / 8mg THCA / .75mg CBD / .75mg CBDA
Per Pen: 320mg THC / 320mg THCA / 30mg CBD / 30mg CBDA
Caryophyllene, Nerolidol, Terpinolene, Terpineol, Limonene, Delta-3-Carene, Pinene, Proprietary Blend.
– Important Cannabis Constituents:
Flavonoids, Alkaloids, Polysaccharides, Triterpenoids
Alongside many of the leading minds in cannabis research, we found it necessary to establish a new classification of how we think and talk about the effects of cannabis! By adding to the standard nomenclature with the term “Clinical Terpenes”, we aim to draw more attention to the individual effects of each terpene. Within this Clinical Terpene blend, you’ll find some of the same terpenes found in cannabis. For example, Limonene is commonly found in many uplifting Sativa strains. However, clinical studies on Limonene have shown much greater benefits than just a simple energy boost. Data has shown this terpene to reduce stress as well as increase the absorption of other terpenes and cannabinoids!
How To Use
– Remove the cap and firmly twist the base of the pen clockwise to break the child proof seal. (There is no need to remove the perforated wrap).
– After removing the cap, prime your FECO dispenser by pointing the stainless-steel tip up & twisting the base clockwise (this will purge the air and bring the oil to the top). Each rotation will make a clicking sound. (NOTE: Dispenser should be held with stainless steel tip up until the oil is level before attempting to prime).
– After the cartridge is primed, rotate an additional full rotation until it clicks for your first serving. Occasionally the first serving can be less than 25mg.
– Slightly the rotate base counter clock-wise after dispensing to pull the oil back into the tip to avoid spillage and replace the cap.
Note for those sensitive to flavor: CBDA, THCA, & terpenes can sometimes provide a mild bitterness. To reduce this impact, try storing each serving in a cellulose capsule for easy access and use!