The suppositories are individually packaged, easy to use, quick to absorb, fast acting and are not designed to provide a psychoactive effect. The CBD, THCA & THC cannabinoid ratio and terpene profile are optimized to provide the best performance. Feminine Relief utilizes only all natural ingredients including organic cocoa butter, sustainably farmed Shea butter, cannabis oil extracted from flower and natural herbs chosen for their synergistic relationship with cannabis.
[4 Servings per package]
purified organic Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter, Optimized Indica Cannabis Oil & Indica dominant terpene Blend, Herbal Extract blend: (Peony root, Berberine, Red Sage)
Per Serving: 5mg CBD / 5mg THCA / 10mg THC
Per Package: 20mg CBD / 20mg THCA / 40mg THC
How to use
– To start, first wash your hands with soap and water before applying finger glove. (included in box!)
– Open the suppository by peeling apart the plastic wrapper. It is always best to open each wrapper over a clean surface in case the suppository falls out as you are peeling.
– Gently insert the suppository length-wise with the rounded end first using your index finger or applicator.
– It is recommended to refrain from physical activity for the first 45 minutes after insertion to allow for full absorption.
– Feminine Relief may produce a slight orange coloring to vaginal fluid after use. This is a normal result from the use of Berberine, a key ingredient in Feminine Relief. (see ingredients list for further information on Berberine).
[Note] Feminine Relief has a melting temperature of 96° F and begins to soften and absorb within 5 minutes on average. If the suppository has been exposed to heat, it can be placed in a refrigerator, freezer or run under cold water to quickly harden.
– To prevent the staining of undergarments, it is always recommended to wear a feminine pad when using the Feminine Relief Suppository.