Fairwinds suppositories are individually packaged, easy to use, quick to absorb, fast-acting, and are not designed to produce a psychoactive effect. The CBD, THCA, & THC cannabinoid ratio and terpene profile are optimized to provide the best performance. Feminine Relief utilizes only all-natural ingredients including organic cocoa butter, sustainably-farmed Shea butter, cannabis oil extracted from fresh flower, and natural herbs selected for their synergistic relationship with cannabis.
[4 Servings per package]
Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Optimized Indica Cannabis Oil & Indica-Dominant Terpene Blend, Herbal Extract Blend (Peony root, Berberine, Red Sage)
Per Serving: 5mg CBD / 5mg THCA / 10mg THC
Per Package: 20mg CBD / 20mg THCA / 40mg THC
How To Use
– To start, wash your hands with soap and water before applying finger glove (included in the box).
– Peel apart the plastic wrapper. It is recommended to open over a clean surface in case the suppository falls out as you are peeling.
– Gently insert the suppository length-wise with the rounded end first, using your index finger or applicator.
– It is recommended to refrain from physical activity for the first 45 minutes after insertion to allow for full absorption.
– Feminine Relief may produce a slight orange coloring to vaginal fluid after use. This is a normal result from the use of Berberine, a key ingredient in Feminine Relief (see ingredients list for further information on Berberine).
Note: Feminine Relief has a melting temperature of 96°F and begins to soften and absorb within 5 minutes on average. If the suppository has been exposed to heat, it can be placed in a refrigerator, freezer, or run under cold water to quickly re-firm.
– To prevent the staining of undergarments, it is always recommended to wear a feminine pad when using the Feminine Relief Suppository.