The Fairwinds 1:1 Ratio Tincture is a multi-tool of cannabis oil, providing support for a broad spectrum of individual needs. This tincture helps to give all benefits provided by both CBD and THC! This ratio is typically most effective for those seeking physical support who are looking for more of a relaxing effect.
Organic Avocado Oil, Essential Oil Blend (Lemon, Bergamot, Sweet Orange,) Cannabis Oil w/ Terpenes, Natural Mango Flavor.
Per Serving: 6.7mg CBD / 6.7mg THC
Per Package: 100mg CBD / 100mg THC
|Why Avocado Oil?||
We use avocado oil for its improved health benefits and higher bio-availability. Avocado oil also contains a high supply of healthy, desirable mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated fatty acids with a whopping 13% Omega-6 composition, a profile that has been shown to help support wellness. This makes avocado oil more than just a carrier oil; it’s one of the powerful active ingredients!
Other tincture mediums are known to suffer from separation and have a high potential for microbial growth, and some are just plain unhealthy to consume. Fairwinds tinctures are formulated with an emphasis on purity and quality, are shelf-stable, anti-microbial by design, and the medium itself provides wellness support. With a soft, smooth, and non-oily feeling, avocado oil provides a clean, natural experience.
|How To Use||
– Start by gently squeezing the dropper at the top of the glass tube.
– Gently remove the dropper from the glass container and measure out to 0.6ml, using the lines on the dropper itself.
– Place the glass dropper directly under the tongue, and squeeze the rubber top to release the serving of oil. Wait 30-60 seconds before swallowing to allow the oil to fully absorb.
– The full effects can be expected within 10-30 minutes after the initial serving is administered.
– Continue to administer more tincture as necessary. Be sure to allow the oil to fully absorb between servings.
Note: When sublingually absorbing cannabis oil, the body will naturally absorb each serving with ease when there is less carrier oil.