Ratio 5:1 Tincture
The 5:1 ratio is an effective blend of CBD and THC, containing sufficient amounts of both cannabinoids for a diverse array of support. This ratio provides a functional, clear-minded balance to those sensitive to THC.
[15 servings per bottle]
Organic Avocado Oil, Cannabis Oil, Cannabis Terpenes.
Per Bottle: 165mg CBD / 35mg THC
Per Dropper: 11mg CBD / 2.4mg THC / .3mg (CBC, CBG, CBN)
Caryophyllene, a-Pinene, b-Pinene, Delta-3-carene, Limonene, Myrcene, Nerolidol, Proprietary Blend
Why Avocado Oil
We have transitioned to avocado oil from coconut oil for even further improved health benefits and higher bio-availability. Avocado also contains a high supply of healthy and desirable mono-unsaturated fatty acids and poly-unsaturated fatty acids with a whopping 13% Omega-6 composition, a profile that has been shown to help support wellness. Avocado oil is not just a carrier oil, it is one of the powerful active ingredients. Other tincture mediums are known to suffer from separation and have a high potential for microbial growth, and some are just plain unhealthy to consume. Fairwinds tinctures are formulated with an emphasis on purity and quality, are shelf stable, anti-microbial by design and the medium itself provides wellness support. With a soft, smooth & non-oily feeling, avocado oil provides a clean, natural & rich experience.
How to use
– Start by gently squeezing the dropper at the top of the glass tube.
– Gently remove the dropper from the glass container and measure out to .6ml by using the graduated lines.
– Place the glass dropper directly under the tongue and squeeze the rubber top to release the serving of oil. Wait approximately 30-60 seconds for oil to fully absorb.
– Full effects of the product can be expected within 10-30 minutes after the initial serving is administered.
– Continue to administer more tincture as necessary to meet needs for personal circumstance. When administering a second serving, be sure to allow the oil to absorb in between servings.
[Pro Tip] When sublingually absorbing cannabis oil, the body will naturally absorb each serving with ease when there is less carrier oil.