Ratio 20:1 Tincture
The 20:1 ratio CBD oil is our highest CBD to THC ratio. With a micro-serving of THC to optimize effects, this ratio is non-intoxicating by design. We have found that ratios much higher than 20:1 have diminishing returns in terms of benefits.
[15 servings per bottle]
Organic Avocado Oil, Cannabis Concentrate, Cannabis Terpenes.
Per Serving: 12.7mg CBD / .67mg THC / .3mg (CBC, CBG CBN)
Per Package: 190mg CBD / 10mg THC
Caryophyllene, a-Pinene, b-Pinene, Delta-3-Carene, Limonene, Myrcene, Nerolidol, Proprietary Blend
Why Avocado Oil?
We have switched to using avocado oil from coconut oil for further improved health benefits and higher bio-availability. Avocado oil also contains a high supply of healthy, desirable mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated fatty acids with a whopping 13% Omega-6 composition, a profile that has been shown to help support wellness. This makes avocado oil more than just a carrier oil; it’s one of the powerful active ingredients!
Other tincture mediums are known to suffer from separation and have a high potential for microbial growth, and some are just plain unhealthy to consume. Fairwinds tinctures are formulated with an emphasis on purity and quality, are shelf-stable, anti-microbial by design, and the medium itself provides wellness support. With a soft, smooth, and non-oily feeling, avocado oil provides a clean, natural experience.
How To Use
– Start by gently squeezing the dropper at the top of the glass tube.
– Gently remove the dropper from the glass container and measure out to 0.6ml, using the lines on the dropper itself.
– Place the glass dropper directly under the tongue, and squeeze the rubber top to release the serving of oil. Wait 30-60 seconds before swallowing to allow the oil to fully absorb.
– The full effects can be expected within 10-30 minutes after the initial serving is administered.
– Continue to administer more tincture as necessary. Be sure to allow the oil to fully absorb between servings.
Note: When sublingually absorbing cannabis oil, the body will naturally absorb each serving with ease when there is less carrier oil.