Organic Avocado Oil, Essential Oil Blend (Lemon, Bergamot, Sweet Orange), Cannabis Oil w/ Terpenes, Natural Mango Flavor.
Caryophyllene, a-Pinene, b-Pinene, Delta-3-Carene, Limonene, Myrcene, Nerolidol, Proprietary Blend
Per Serving: 12.7mg CBD / 0.67mg THC
Per Package: 190mg CBD / 10mg THC
|Why Avocado Oil?||
We use avocado oil for its improved health benefits and higher bio-availability. Avocado oil also contains a high supply of healthy, desirable mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated fatty acids with a whopping 13% Omega-6 composition, a profile that has been shown to help support wellness. This makes avocado oil more than just a carrier oil; it’s one of the powerful active ingredients!
Other tincture mediums are known to suffer from separation and have a high potential for microbial growth, and some are just plain unhealthy to consume. Fairwinds tinctures are formulated with an emphasis on purity and quality, are shelf-stable, anti-microbial by design, and the medium itself provides wellness support. With a soft, smooth, and non-oily feeling, avocado oil provides a clean, natural experience.
|How To Use||
– Start by gently squeezing the dropper at the top of the glass tube.
– Gently remove the dropper from the glass container and measure out to 0.6ml, using the lines on the dropper itself.
– Place the glass dropper directly under the tongue, and squeeze the rubber top to release the serving of oil. Wait 30-60 seconds before swallowing to allow the oil to fully absorb.
– The full effects can be expected within 10-30 minutes after the initial serving is administered.
– Continue to administer more tincture as necessary. Be sure to allow the oil to fully absorb between servings.
Note: When sublingually absorbing cannabis oil, the body will naturally absorb each serving with ease when there is less carrier oil.
Ratio 20:1 Tincture
The 20:1 ratio is non-intoxicating by design, while still containing a microdose of THC to optimize the effects. This CBD-rich ratio is ideal for support & relief without the high!